Long River Press
Information Media and Telecommunications
Long River Press is built around two highly experienced journalists and writers, Geoff Taylor and Richard Walker. Together we have more than 50 years of newsroom experience. And these days we write books! We specialise in publishing high quality books on businesses, memoirs, biographies and family histories. Our work has included Mystery Creek Magic - 50 Years and Living Every Moment - 40 Years of Hospice Waikato.
We also create a wide variety of website content including company profiles and histories. We produce media releases, award submissions or nominations and thought leadership presentations or columns. Do you have a story to tell? We at Long River Press can help you bring it to life. We will capture the essence of your journey and tell it in a compelling way.
Is it time to record your story? Perhaps your business or organisation has notched up a significant anniversary or a company stalwart is about to retire, taking with them a treasury of knowledge and anecdotes. You may think you have learned lessons others can gain from. It may be about giving back – to your loyal staff, to businesses who have been with you along the way, or to the wider business community. Or you may just know that you’ve got a great yarn worth recording. Whatever the reason, a book provides an enduring record that can be easily shared.
We can take the book right through to publication, including design and arranging printing, with the price reflecting the scope of each project.
- Telling your story. Do you have a story to tell? We at Long River Press can help you bring it to life.
- Business books. We can help you celebrate your successes, your milestones, and your people in an enduring way.
- Memoirs. Everyone has a story to tell. We will deliver a professional, authentic book that you can be proud of.
- The writers. Geoff Taylor and Richard Walker bring with them a combined fifty-plus years writing experience.
- Other services.Family histories, website content, media releases, award submissions, thought leadership columns.