Are you ready for the next phase of your business journey? Have you wondered what is governance all about?
Have you considered how improving governance in your business could;
- Improve financial results
- Manage risks better
- Reduce your stress levels
- Deliver more lifestyle balance
- Plan better for the future
For the first workshop of the year, we'll be diving into the world of Governance. We've brought in two experts in the field to break down what governance means for small businesses (1 – 20 employees), and what is actually appropriate for your business.
This will be a hard-hitting, two way session. We're opening up the opportunity to submit your questions, so send them in if you really want them answered. Bring your notebook and pen, because there's a lot to take in!
& Morgan Morris
- Tompkins Wake
- Directors Inc.
The Habit 7 series is based on Stephen Covey’s “7 Habits of Highly Effective People”. The 7th one being Sharpen the Saw (Continual Improvement). If you are a business owner, or an individual wanting to improve your skills, this is the place for you.
- Chartered Member of Institute of Directors
- 15 years governance experience across various sectors, as Director, Vice Chair & Chairman
- Licenced REAA 2008 Business Broker with ABC Business Sales
- Voluntary Business Mentor