Join us for the first collaboration between the Waikato Chamber of Commerce and The Effect!
This is a four-part series of events, after a well-received initial workshop, it will be run over the next 5 months and will inspire you to think and act differently. This series is designed with leaders in mind, to introduce you to the power of brain concepts, with some new ideas and tools which are backed by science to give you the edge to become the best leader you can.
The presentations will cover psychological theories that cover topics surrounding Health & Safety, Emotional Intelligence and Teamwork, to name a few. Our upcoming session (18 April - is "Strategies to help your team thrive not dive"
This series will appeal to you if:
- You are a leader within your business
- You have an interest in being able to influence both yourself and others
- You want to understand more of how the human brain works and how to leverage it
- You would like to understand the science of inspiring people to work for you
- You want some tools up your sleeve for inspiring action
The sessions will be presented by Bridget Jelley. Bridget is a Registered Psychologist who has spent her career seeking to understand how people work at work. She brings with her a wealth of knowledge and experience from the fields of Psychology, Neuroscience and blends those fields together nicely with business. Bridget is one of the few Psychologists in New Zealand who specialises in coaching.