“Don’t worry. I’ll do it myself!”
Have you ever heard yourself say that?
The Waikato Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce we have partnered with Andrew Miller, Certified ICC Coach to deliver a full day workshop for all Business Owners and Leaders who need to achieve success through the effective use of their teams.
Most leaders have more on their "to do list" and work much longer hours than their teams do.
If you are a leader in business, and want to improve the way you delegate and empower those around you, then this day is for you.
Do any of these sound like you? If your answer is yes, then this workshop is a must!
- Have high standards which are seldom met?
- Tendency to do things yourself, rather than delegate?
- Has a team that consistently asks you for the answers?
- Work long hours,need to work nights and weekends?
- Reluctant to give feedback, or avoid holding your team to account?
- Don't have the leaders coming through who can step into your role?
- Cant go on holiday for more than a week because your business needs you?
What will be covered:
- How to find you more time
- How to shift your mindset towards delegating
- Finding out whats contributing to your current situation
- Finding your current level of ability to delegate
- Learn how to get close to people to help them grow
- Lean how to listen properly
- Practical skills, - working through questioning and through a delegation process