Following the success of its inaugural event earlier this year, the Business Expo is looking to grow and to keep innovating for its follow-up Expo on 6th March 2019 at ASB Baypark Arena, Tauranga, says Sharon Giblett, a director of the event organisers, Jigsaw Solutions Group.
Showcased as “Where business gets done”, the inaugural event is on track to generate more than $1 million in business, and many months later we are still hearing of success stories, new collaborations and business being done, says Giblett.
“And we’re just getting started. We attracted businesses and visitors from across the Bay of Plenty and Waikato, as well as others from throughout the North Island. And we already have bookings coming through from returning exhibitors and a strong flow of enquiries about the next Expo.
Why exhibit or visit:
- get some quick wins to end the financial year and to kickstart opportunities for the year ahead
- supercharged one day event
- showcase your products and services in a vibrant, fun environment designed specifically for the business-to-business sector
- face-to-face engagement with potential clients and partners remains one of the strongest ways to build new business
- Premium Stands and Small Biz Hub arena
- seminars and master classes to grow your business
- network with leading-edge businesses
- create opportunities and uncover solutions
- great platform to keep building and developing professional and personal relationships
- amazing expo only offers and prizes
- free entry for visitors (9.30am – 4pm)
“Our goal is to become a key driver and platform for fostering growth in the regional economies and this is a must-attend event in the business calendar.”
Earlybird pricing is available for a limited time, and Exhibitors are encouraged to book early to secure their preferential stand and take advantage of opportunities available in the lead up to the Expo.
For more information go to www.businessexpo.biz